Real Estate Listings

Semi-detached House in Clayton-le-Woods (Lancashire)

78,000
 
(Reference: 11975)
Advert viewed 2057 times
since creation: 25-Oct-2011
Property for Sale

Layout
Lancashire property 2 bedroom(s)
Lancashire property 1 living/recep. room(s)
Lancashire property 1 bathroom(s)/WC(s)
Off Street
Features
property for saleDouble glazing
property for saleFitted kitchen
property for saleGarden
property for saleGas central heating

Location:Clayton-le-Woods
(Chorley less than 1 mile)
Postcode:PR6 7RU
Nearest Shops:<100 metres
General Condition:Good
Approximate Age:1990's
Type of Sale:Private Sale
Vendor's Description
Well sort after area of Clayton le Woods. New kitchen, bathroom and central heating system Gardens to front and rear of the property. Driveway accommodates up to 3 cars. Close to local amenities, bus route, a lovely wooded area to walk your dog and there's even a mobile chippy van visits the area every Wednesday!! 60% shared ownership 78,000 rent on the other 40% is only 105 a month.

Vendor's Contact Details
Tel:  07769260403 (day)  07769260403 (eve)
E-Mail:  Click Here